TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledgethat such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any suchinaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall beyour own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specificrequirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design,layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, whichforms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience toprovide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You represent that all information you have provided on our site is accurate and true and agree to update your information as necessary.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Massachusetts, USA.
This website and its content is copyright of Sansori — ©Sansori 2011. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of partor all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as thesource of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmitit or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.